As many of you probably know, I love running.
I’m currently training for a Frostbite half marathon in January (maybe this will help ensure I don’t gain the holiday weight?), and as with most runners, I love a good song to pump me up and keep me going on those long, monotonous runs.
Yesterday, it was down-pouring most the day, which meant I had to do part of my run on the treadmill (which I affectionately call the dreadmill). While I was pushing through those grueling miles, I thankfully had my power songs to help keep my tempo up and finish strong.
I thought I would share my go-to songs and in turn, you could share some of yours so I can add more to my ever-growing list!
My current top ten workout songs:
1. The Cave (Mumford and Sons) Seriously, its got the best beat! My current fav.
2. Good Feeling (Flo Rida)
3. I Won’t Back Down (Blake Shelton and Dia Frampton) I prefer this to the original by Tom Petty – my husband thinks I’m committing a sin by saying that…
4. Just Dance (Lady Gaga)
5. Party Rock Anthem (LMFOA)
6. Show Me What I’m Looking For (Carolina Liar) Slower song, but still love it!
7. Breaking (Anberlin)
8. Chicken Fried (Zac Brown Band)
9. Meet Me Halfway (the Black Eyed Peas)
10. Your Love is My Drug (Ke$ha)
I would love to hear what tunes you love to work out to!